BSC logo
Residence Life

Residential Accommodations

Residential Accommodations are available to students who have documented disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.

Documentation will be required in order to fairly consider Residential Accommodation requests for disabilities. All requests are considered on a case by case basis by the Office of Residence Life and Coordinator of Academic Accessibility Services in consultation with the Director of Counseling and Health Services, the Assistant Director of Health Services, and the Admissions Counselor Liaison for Student Development.

For more information, contact the Office of Accessibility.