Admitted students experienced Birmingham-Southern at the Select 'Southern event held on March 1-2, 2015.
The contents of this page are created based on your current questions to the IT helpdesk.
- Microsoft Office: BSC offers FREE Microsoft Office for staff, faculty, and students
- December 2013: Email Upgrade Information
- Class Schedule: How do I find Open/Closed courses?
- Copiers: Employees - How do I use the new copiers?
- Email(Cloudmail): How do I get my BSC email on my cell phone?
- Emergency Text Messages: How do I get campus emergency text messages?
- Office Phones: How do I get to my voicemail?
- Password: How do I change my password?
- TheSIS: How do I stop the cookie error?
- Wireless (Apogee): How do I get connected?
- Faculty – How do I get started using Moodle with my classes?
- Students – How do I login to Moodle?
- College Owned – How do I submit a Technology Proposal?
- Personal – Does the college offer a computer purchasing program?
Residence Hall Connections:
- Employees – How do I log my work hours and vacation time?
- All other issues or questions please contact HR at 205-226-4646
Didn't find your answer?
Call the IT helpdesk at 205-226-3033, Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Student personal computer support is available through Apogee 24x7 at 1-877-478-8861.